As a computer owner, it must bother you that over time your PC starts to work slower, has more problems and basically starts to drive you crazy. There is a way to prevent most of this from happening. System Mechanic is a PC tune-up software that analyzes, fixes, optimizes, and maintains Windows computers. It has 50+ diagnostic, repair, and optimization features—into one easy-to-use interface.
I first wrote about an older version of this software in, System Mechanic Speeds Up Your PC Automatically, on my other blog, two years ago. However, with a new version out, a contest, and my new blog, I felt it was time for an update.
How Do I Use System Mechanic?:
- When you first install System Mechanic on your PC, click “analyze now” and it will analyze your system and check for problems.
- You will be shown any problems and you can either click “Repair All” or view the problems if you want to make decisions.
- Set up automated monitoring and repairs so any new problems will be caught as they occur. This runs in the background and you won’t even notice it is there.
- You can make decisions on other tools you might want to set up. (You will receive helpful articles on this – see below)
What are the biggest benefits of the new verson – System Mechanic 12?:
- CRUDD Remover is now greatly enhanced to detect and remove even more duplicate programs that overload your system unnecessarily.
- Stability Guard intercepts threats to system stability to help you keep Windows running problem-free.
- Deeper Error Correction
- More Optimization Intelligence to provide improved methods of adapting to each individual’s computer
Another thing that I love about System Mechanic is that they are always there for you. As easy as it is to use, there is a lot more that you can do if you know how. When I wrote above that you can make decisions on other tools you can use, you aren’t on your own. I get newsletters from System Mechanic all the time, with advice about all types of features. Check out this article on How to Eliminate the Top 5 PC Performance Drains with System Mechanic.
What Kind of Contest is System Mechanic Having?
If you have a PC horror story in which System Mechanic saved you, make a video under 3 minutes showing what happened and submit it. Here is a video that explains everything about the contest, and you can also read all about the rules and see what the prizes are on the System Mechanic contest webpage.
Whatever you decide to do about the contest, I highly recommend you buy the new System Mechanic 12. Your computer will thank you.
Full Disclosure: I received a free download of System Mechanic 12. I received no money and all opinions are completely my own.