Sometimes it gets to be a hassle plugging in my phone to charge it. When I am using my iPhone in bed after the lights are off, I have to turn the light back on to see the plug. And if the iPhone connector gets any smaller I’ll need a microscope to connect it. However, with the Magnetyze phone charging case and its charging accessories, I never have to plug my iPhone into anything again.
The Magnetyze case, which is available for iPhone 5 and 5S, iPhone 4 and 4S, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S3, is a protective, shock absorbent case that has magnetic connectors built into it. These connectors allow you to charge your phone by just letting it attach magnetically to one of the chargers.
Now, the chargers do have to be plugged in. Magnetyze is not completely wireless. However, you can keep the chargers plugged in all the time, like you might already do with your regular phone charger. The Benefit of Magnetyze is that you do not have to plug your phone into a charger. It just attaches magnetically.
Here are all the different options available to charge your phone using the Magnetyze case (the 1st comes with the Magnetyze case when purchased, the rest must be purchased separately, not all are available for each phone model):
1. The Magnetize Charging Cable – Plug USB connector into any power source and the magnet at the other end of the cable attaches directly to the magnet on the back of the phone. (Included)
2. Desk Charger – My favorite. I keep this on my nightstand. It is plugged into the wall at all times. When I get into bed at night I just place it on the stand. I can do it in the dark because the magnets find each other and automatically attach.
3. Wall Charger – If you don’t have counter space, plug this in to any outlet and charge your phone while hanging.
4. Car Charger – Fasten to windsheild or dashboard and charge on the go.
5. External Battery – Charge it at home, bring it with you and if your phone runs out of battery, connect it magnetically to your case and you will get double the time.
I am loving these Magnetyze products. The case itself is very nice and light. It does make the phone slightly longer, but adds almost nothing to the width. I love just placing my phone against the stand at night and having it just stick. And placing it horizontally looks really cool, and I can even watch videos if I want. Check out the Magnetyze Case and accessories. You should know that as long as everyone has their own case, the family can share the charging accessories. Holiday Gifts anyone?
Full Disclosure: I received a case, stand and external battery to review. I was not paid any money and all opinions are my own.